Popular Posts

Pages

Friday 20 September 2013

I'm back

Hello everyone, after some time off to deal with life I am back in the swing. Unpacking models, trying to work out where I was up to and painting! Such sweet sorrow, so much lead! I've decided already I need better storage for my models. Its already on the list for the kids to get me! But onto other news, I really want some of the new AB 15mm dismounted French Dragoons, dreams of Iberian skirmishes!

Dismounted French Dragoons and command




I have also decided to start undercoating in white again. I have been using black for years, but I am not really happy with it. A blog post by AB himself on painting was the inspiration. Check it out here.


1 comments:

Jacksarge Painting said...

Glad to see you are back posting again. I have found your site very useful as I have been getting back into Napoleonics.

Post a Comment

È